My husband bought me a lovely used desk for Christmas, and built me some shelves to go with it. These are adjustable, so one shelf is now my private sacred space.
- The green sign at the back says “Life is a journey, not a destination’. I made this as a ‘doorknob spell’ but now it hands on the altar where I can write quotes and intentions on the back. Its covered in packing tape, which makes for a small dry board.
- Two star decorations. Both are gifts from friends, and add that positive energy that friendship brings.
- Two butterfly candles. The butterfly represents the spirit, and transformation of spirit. Light/fire also symbolizes transformation and change.
- Flower pot plate- very useful to add stones and a small candle. This is also a good post to add incense, and jewelry I wish to empower.
- Crystal ball- I got this decades ago from another friend. It came with a pewter dragon that my cat at the time decided it was a great idea to knock over and crack the face and leg off. I got a new base for it, and it reminds me of using vision to see clearly in Life.
- Pentacle amulet (On the back wall) was another gift from a dear friend. I love the design and the energy she brought to my life.
- My pentacle necklace (hanging on the right with the pentacle décor). Yet another gift, with the necklace part made by my husband. More fond memories and reminders of friendship and love.
If you take note, the back ‘wall’ is all corkboard. This will let me past a number of things such as photos, pictures, prayers/chants, and reminders.
I love it. Its there, in front of me, ready to be used when I need it.