Photo corners not only hold pictures in place, you can add them in certain dimensions as placeholders for later events.
Here is a video showing an easy method to create photo corners, and you can use any number of materials and styles for your book.
For ideas for Book of Shadows photos;
- Take a photo of seasonal or monthly altars
- Add pictures you sketch or draw that you felt were inspired
- Photo corners also hold recipes and journaling blocks
- Add index cards with photo corners that include a chant, prayer, invocation, etc.
- Add photos of tools, crafts you’ve made, places you’ve been, and other significant pictures that help tell a story.
Use your imagination and personalize your book to reflect your spiritual journey.