This weekend, my group celebrates Beltane on the full moon so I’m excited we may see a ‘supermoon’.
Some things to do on a supermoon;
- Set out rainwater in glass jars to infuse with the power of the moon.
- Set out tools or ritual items such as candles or crystals to cleanse and charge beneath the moon’s light.
- Meditate beneath the moon with ‘empty mind’. Sit and ‘listen’ for guidance for your troubles and questions.
- Harvest herbs, pick flowers or gather items for magical workings on the full moon.
- Set spells for this full moon and compare results to past spells on full moon to see if you sense a difference in power.
Post in comments more ideas if you’d like to share them.
About the supermoon-